Soon: Body Counts
Reader carovee asked an excellent question:
…God killed everyone but Paul, right? Which begs the question, Ruby, whose body count is higher right now, God or Atheistopia?
So I’m going to count! (This’ll be fun, because I’ve missed doing my Official Bruce Barnes Death Countdown.)
- Andy Pass, the Dork Too Stupid
- Approximately 20 Christians in the San Francisco raid
- St. Stephen in Texas (I am very reluctant to include him here, because he was killed by Donny Johnson, who was not working for the government, and Tick Harrelson tried to stop it. However, I will err on the side on inclusion since no one seems to much care that St. Stephen was killed.)
- Snake-bite victim, masterminded by Bia Balaam
- Coin-press victim, same
- Five Christians, killed in Ranold’s “holocaust” in L.A.
Atheistopia’s Death Count: 29
- 14 SWAT team members in San Francisco, killed in earthquake
- Donny Johnson from the smoke of the God-created plume of fire
- Ephesus Demetrius, silver-blasted to death
God’s Death Count: 16
I’m actually rather surprised that Atheistopia has almost double the death count of God as of now. God is clearly slacking compared to his work in the Left Behind series.
Both counts are current through Chapter 29, and I will update as needed.
Next up: an addition to Atheistopia’s death count…